Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you have any true haunting experiences you want to share? i do?

i stayed with my grandma one night a few years back i think i was 21 or 22 and i was sleeping on the couch. well i always sleep with the light on(long story) and the couch was up against the wall and i was facing the wall. I had not went to sleep yet but closed my eyes. well i was having trouble falling asleep so i opened my eyes and there was a tall human shadow on the wall above the couch. I was so scared i didnt want to turn around. i thought someone had broke in so i layed there really still. a minute later i opened my eyes again and it was still there but then it disspeared like a flash across the wall. it scared me so badly. later when i told my uncle and mom about it i was trying to explain to them what had happend and i turned on the light to show them where it was standing. that's when i noticed that the further from the couch you are the bigger the shadow and the closer you are the smaller the shadow you make and it's more visible. to make a long story short whatever it was had to be right next to the couch. still brings chills. my uncle said it was probably my grandpa saying helloDo you have any true haunting experiences you want to share? i do?
About 1 km up the road from me is an old manse called St Cecilia, this is in Peterborough, Sth Aust...


This old manse hosts 5 ghosts, and the most prominent is the ghost of one of the old Bishops who lived there in the 1870's..


A friend of mine is a psychic medium and he has been on a couple of documentaries which concern haunted places in Australia, and he has been filmed there several times...


I walk past St Cecilia's 4 times a week, mostly at around the 9ish PM mark, but sometimes much later on my fitness walk..


I have personally seen the Bishop 3 times, up on the porch on the far left hand side of the the building...


Every time I walk past the manse all the hairs stick up on the back of my neck and I have that feeling of being watched...


Every-time I have seen the Bishop, he is looking directly at me and it sends a shiver straight up my spine..


He knows my energy and I know his, I just hope he stays where he is, as I honestly believe that there is something a wee bit sinister about him...





I will tell you what happened to me when I first moved into my cottage in the country..


One night I got outta the shower and was drying myself in the lounge room and all of a sudden I was freezing cold; I was as cold as if I were naked and out in a blizzard...


I found my winter sleeping clothes(trackie daks, thermal T-shirt and a wind-cheater) and my thick woolly Pancho and I was still shivering; the temperature in my lounge room was 26C so I should have been quite comfortable in just a pair of shorts; the entity had changed my body temperature...


This happened on 3 separate occasions and I contacted a psychic medium mate of mine and we sent him to the light..


He was an adolescent child who was just having a bit of fun, but that fun could have killed me as it is not healthy to be all rugged up in winter clothing etc when it is in fact really quite warm inside the house....


I still have one entity, and he causes me no dramas at all...


In Light... )O(Do you have any true haunting experiences you want to share? i do?
yes i was sleeping on couch after eating some spicy Mexican food and i saw a huge habernero pepper walking around my bed asking for a glass of milk it was so scary i will never get over it
faeriesarereal.forumakers.com
I've heard recycled sounds in an apartment and my mother's house, I heard a male jarbled voice when home alone when I first moved in with my fiancee and no one was tehre when I searched, I thought I heard or felt my mother walk around the house the night she died (I certainly didn't want to open my eyes!! she would have given me a heart attack). Whenm my fiancee and I went to take pictures of headstones at night, the car wouldn't start, but that was casue she put the car in neutral when she turned it off! LOL
I don't know if he was just saying this to scare the hell out of me, but my guitar teacher told me that when he was 16 he had a dream where in the dream, he (or somethingg) was looking down on him from above his bed, from the ceiling, and then he kept seeing himself sleep but whatever was watching him sleep had crawled down the ceiling, down the wall and next to his bed. Then the next thing he knew something was pulling on his foot and wouldn't let go, and he was trying to fight off whatever was grabbing onto his ankle, and then when he woke up there were red marks on his ankle. *chillllllsss...*
Anyways, it's nice seeing that I am not the only one who sleeps with a light on. I leave my bedroom door open and turn on a light just outside my room. The light pours through the doorway illuminating the room. Otherwise, I often wake up with nightmares, and a dark room makes it worse. With the light on, my dreams are better. So I can see that when you awoke it was helpful that a light was on. I know the feeling.





I woke up during a dream about my father soon after he died. In the dream, he was in my house only a few feet from me. It was like he was there, and it wasn't a scary feeling at all.





Maybe this will cheer you up! It's so funny:





http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V鈥?/a>
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment