Friday, February 12, 2010

True love haunts me, will they forgive me?

I believe i`ve had true love twice in my life and have spurrened both for adventure and destiny, this weighs heavily on my now empty soul.True love haunts me, will they forgive me?
First of all, when you make a statement that true love HAUNTS YOU, you are not talking about something that other people have never gone through themselves.





We all have feelings of regret and that's basically what being human is all about, simply knowing that were going to make mistakes.





But, when you think about it regret is definitely a big waste of time and a TOTALLY (USELESS) emotion because we cannot change the past.





When you talk about whether these individuals will forgive you that is not really the important thing here.





The reason that I make that statement is that these persons can forgive you but you will still not find true love with them.





This is because most of the time there has been too much ';water under the bridge'; so to speak to make up for lost time and emotions.





So my advice to you is simply forget the past and stretch forward into the future and get on with your life !





Best wishesTrue love haunts me, will they forgive me?
Come to God and bring him your difficulties ... believe me even if they would not forgive you ... God will make them change their mind or maybe even theyre lives as well !
you should ask them.... if you hurted them too much i dont think they will
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment