Sunday, February 7, 2010

If you have a true story regarding a haunting using the Ouija board,what happened?do u advise one use it?

I thought it was all fun and games when I was little because I loved scary things like witches and spells and ouiji boarss, but freaky stuff started to happen to me and my friend. We were only in the 6th grade at the time and we were using it when I slept over at her house one night. During when we were playing with it, both of us denied moving the peice and I know that I DEFINATELY DID NOT touch it. She could have, but she's not really the type of person who would do that. All that I can remember from it was that it just kept saying a male's name. It didn't matter if we asked what time it was or what color the sky is, the board just kept saying this man's name. Of course, we were freaked out because both of us were convinced that we had this man haunting us. And when we were just hanging out in her room about 20 minutes after, someone had slammed the door on us. And her whole family was asleep by then because we stayed up late talking so it wasn't any of them. We both swore that we saw a vision of a man in front of us after. We were stunned and didn't talk for like 3 whole minutes after. I really don't remember if we imagined it or if it was real because it was so long ago but I mean I haven't touched one of those things since because at the time I was in shock because of it. I suggest that you don't touch it. As thrilling as it sounds, just don't.If you have a true story regarding a haunting using the Ouija board,what happened?do u advise one use it?
my sister and her friends use the Ouija board at her home a long time ago just for a laugh and the next day strange thing's started happening keys went missing thing fell from the wall, furniture move around at night and her 2 year old son would not sleep in his room anymore after that night he started just waking up crying and after about a week he just would not go into his room not even during the day.


she move out of the house eventually because of all the strange things that were going on and her son was so affected by whatever it was he was scared of in his bedroom.





so i would say if you don't know much about this type of thing don't risk using the Ouija board as you never know what is going to come through it might be nothing maybe it's a nice spirit or it could be something very bad.If you have a true story regarding a haunting using the Ouija board,what happened?do u advise one use it?
I play Ouiji board all the time. I am a Ghost Hunter and so we are always playing trying to contact someone or something, just out of curiosity only. Since becomeing a GH I have not had luck making contact, but once when I was a teenager me and some friends were in my parnts barn using one. It was me and about 3-4 other friends on it so I decided to ask it a queston no other friend knew the answer to just to make sure no on e was moving the planchett. I asked it to give me a name I was thinking of of a freind of a friend of a friend who committed sucide. (The name in my mind was Becky and no one there even knoew of her or the friend). Low and behold that things spelled.. B-E-C-K-Y, and I about fell over. I dont remember anything after that except that I was about in tears because I was so freaked out.
i was at a sleepover and we were doing the weegie board (or however u say it) in the middle of the night. lets just say we werent really respecting it and we were making fun of it. all of a sudden the light bulb smashed. litterally smashed! there was no way to explain it. We ran out of the room and decided to do another activity in a different room. soon after i had to go to the bathroom, and before i even closed the door it slowly creaked closed. As i was in the bathroom i heard a shrill scream from the girls. i ran into the living room to find all my friends scared out of theri minds, and pointing to the tv. the tv was playing the movie ';the excorsist'; they said it changed to that channel all by itself. (and the reason why i believe this is because none of those girls like scary things and they seemed so scared! some of them were even crying!) lets just say we learned our lesson to never mess with the weegie board again!
I brought one to school when I was 15 and used it with a bunch of people in the school's basement.





I made it move around and say really scary thinks about the other people in the room. The people who believed it had weird things happen to them. The people who didn't believe had nothing out of the ordinary hapopen to them.
first of all. you shouldn't call it ';the witch board';. i know you think you're being all cute with your witty little nomenclature, but it's inaccurate.


i know quite a few people who would be considered ';witches'; (great people by the way. i encourage everyone to have witch friends). they all have said the same thing about ouija boards: ';DO NOT USE THEM! THEY ARE DANGEROUS!';





on top of that, i've had to go and clean up messes caused by using the things. not fun.
When I was about 10 years old me and my girlfriend found one in her mothers house and set it up. We asked questions and personally I thought she was the one moving it. Years later she still swears she did not move it. She had asked if someone close to us would die soon, yes. Close to her, no. Me, Yes. There were other questions but those are the ones after 21 years I still remember. My grandma died that day, in her sleep. I have never touched a Ouija board again other than throwing one out.


Check out this article. Its pretty good and has really made me think. I still will not use one though.


http://paranormal.about.com/od/ouijaboar鈥?/a>
I would not recommend using one. They open portals and you can't control what comes through. Please don't use one.
DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!


I BEG YOU DON'T

No comments:

Post a Comment