Sunday, February 7, 2010

Anyone got any true ghost stories or know of a haunted place?

I'm way into the supernatural and I'm compliling lists of creatures, stories, and places all having to do with the supernatural and paranormal. Have you heard of a true haunted place or story. I've got some real good ones about a cursed painting by John Wayne Gacy that Johnny Depp bought and contracted his phobia of clowns. Need more good stories and such.Anyone got any true ghost stories or know of a haunted place?
I currently live in a haunted house in Korea. It use to be a hospital were they sent people to die( been converted to apartments). I have seen one here, at three o'clock in the morning she floats through the bedroom. Spooked me at first but she doesn't mess with me. I guess if I spook Korean when I looked at the place I would not have rented it.Anyone got any true ghost stories or know of a haunted place?
Ghost in fact means Past and any story relating past fictions with Horror %26amp; supernatural or paranormal situations is called Ghost story in fact there is nothing orignality.
a guest house in almora,india, is haunted by few english ghosts completely harmless.
In jefferson TX, the hotel there is supossedly haunted. And there is a cemertry right outside of DeQueen, Ark. that people come up missing at.
Oh.....I wonder why western people are so shallow about supranatural things.





Go learn to asia, but not to middle east and any muslim countries. They're not Asian !! You'll find the truth that supranatural and spiritual world are the same things.....only you'll look at it from a different view.





Don't learn something that you understand wrongfully, or you may ended in the dark world of confusion.
I've seen ghosts a few times. The last 2 times they seemed to be repeating the last few moments of their life. A girl running down the the same flight of stairs repeatedly.. Then there was a man pacing and jumping of a building, over and over. I had the help of someone release these spirits. Once I was staying at a friends house and in the middle of the night I saw a spirit looking in my friends closet. I told my friend the next day and described the spirit and my friend said it was her lil sis who died a while back. I hadn't met or seen pics of her sis, it was kinda comforting to my friend tho. There's a couple experiences I don't get to share often!!
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment