Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much of ';The Haunting in Connecticut'; is true?

I don't usually believe movies like this. I know that there are parts of it that are true just exaggerated, but I'd like to know what parts those are.How much of ';The Haunting in Connecticut'; is true?
I have known the story for a long time and was excited about the movie, but I totally disappointed when I saw it. About the only thing the story and the movie had in common wss the state of CT! Almost every feature of the movie was made up for dramatic effect.. Read the actual literature on it. Its much more exciting and believable!How much of ';The Haunting in Connecticut'; is true?
What is historically inaccurate: the house never burned; it was restored, bought, and is occupied. No disturbances.





What did happen, historically provable.





Matt survived a terminal cancer.
apparantly the true parts are, there was a house, and a family lived in the house, then something ****** up happened. I read an article on it once, a google search might bring it up again
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment