Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true the haunted train pulls by the station at 12:45 am to take your soul away?

That's what my friends to me. i think it's call the train to Hell so are the rumors true does the doors open to white light. they say if you stand in front of the doors then something will pull you in. please be careful watch out for that operator. they say as soon as you are inside, train will be full with souls. yet they aren't going to hear you not until the operator screams all aboard





Then the Trains starts moving faster until it disappears. they say you could hear him laughing. you know? the Soul keeper just keeps laughing until the Train goes to Hell.I always wonder if that story was true or was it a child hood story.





Maybe i should find out to mess with fateIs it true the haunted train pulls by the station at 12:45 am to take your soul away?
I've heard a story similar to this where the dead are all waiting on the station for this train unaware that they're dead but i don't know if it has any truth to it.Is it true the haunted train pulls by the station at 12:45 am to take your soul away?
Don't mess with me.





But really, what the **** are you talking about?
I don't know man I don't but weird your saying something about this awhile back I had a dream my grandfather and I were out side the town he lived in out in the country by all these woods. Will out of no where here came this train. It was so odd kind of like what a ghost train would be but it looked so real. It was the size of a normal train and was black and shiny from what I can remember. I knew in the dream the train could not hurt us but something about it I did not trust. As it got closer it came close enough like it was going to hit us so I grabbed my grandpa and pulled us back from it. Right then and there the train took a shark turn right by us and as it was passing by it was like it was in slow motion I seen the man operating the train and he had this blank look to him. he starred right at us. I then grabbed my grandfather and we ran away from it until we were out in the clear. For the longest time I thought about that dream and could not figure it out. Heck maybe it was a soul train in other words that takes souls to hell it very will might have been. But I know this much it wasn't taking mine or his.

No comments:

Post a Comment