Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much is A Haunting in Connecticut based on a true story ?

i just watched it, and wow. i think it's a little ridiculous on how it could be 100% true, i guess they bended the truth a little. But is it loosely based ? or like what?How much is A Haunting in Connecticut based on a true story ?
When I saw the one they showed on the Discovery Channel, I laughed. There were so many chances for them to record all of these paranormal happenings and not one video showed up. In the end, I stamped their story as a hoax.How much is A Haunting in Connecticut based on a true story ?
I know right?!





Like some Cancer patient is gonna see ghosts


just because he went in to treatment.


(Pah!)





Maybe though.


Hey, It could happen.


Mother Theresa saw-heard things why not?





But still, they almost always bend the truth just to make


movies scary.


This one, (The Haunting in Connecticut) wasn't THAT scary.


Though I Admit I got twitchy in a couple of scenes.





So, now you know.


:


Never Move into a house that has sealed compartments that look like


a killer house.


(Were they Stupid? No offense.)
i liked it as fiction, but how could they not have smelled dead bodies in the wall. and notice he convienietly burned all evidence in the end. I think the kid was hallucinating from his treatmnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment