Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is the 13 floor haunted house in Pennsylvania true?

Yes as a matter of fact it is. This 13 floor abandoned factory recently turned in to a 13 floor haunted house has created quite the amount of rumors and myths. In this haunted house if you make to the end of the 13th floor you actually get your money back! But good luck, nobody has ever made it to the 11th floor. There is a $50 entrance fee, a 16 years of age or older limitation, and handful of health warnings which you really need to take in to consideration. Upon entrance you will be asked to sign waivers saying that you will allow the actors inside to touch/grab you. Inside the factory there is a main trail with side paths on each different themed floor; you may be taken out of your group and sent on to a side path by yourself (eventually leads back to main trail) You interact with the environment by climbing, crawling, and squeezing through pathways. If you find your way there it is the greatest scare you will ever get in your entire life, I myself made it to the 3rd floor and all I can say is...prepare to be scarred for life. And yes I did mean to say find your way there. Not only do you sign waivers allowing people to touch you but you also sign waivers saying that you wont reveal its location. Half the fun is finding the place, and the other half is seeing how far you get inside. A lot of rumors are being made but these are some facts: yes it does exist, somewhere in Pennsylvania, there are 13 floors, no floors revealed online, no location revealed online, no official website or items sold. To those in search of 13, goodluck! it took me a long time! and to those who go inside, best wishes. Respond here for my email if you have any questions or need any helpful hints. This page will be deleted soon so act fast.Is the 13 floor haunted house in Pennsylvania true?
hey, i've been busting my brains since 2 years ago to find this place...and im beginning to lose hope and think its fake but thankfully you have shined some light on my parade! soooooo please may you contact me back letting me know some helpful tips and/or wherever this place is %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;itsbuckie88@yahoo.comIs the 13 floor haunted house in Pennsylvania true?
yes please email me at amberbaby0h7@yahoo.com for tips and info on how to find the 13 floors factory!!!

Report Abuse



Please email me megan.dziedzic@yahoo.com...i want to go there!!

Report Abuse



can someone please email information about this place at lilpupp77@comcast.net


thankyouu!

Report Abuse



yes im interested in receiving some helpful tips on how to find this haunted factory. can you please email me at boo_butt2000@yahoo.com. I have been looking for this place for years and i am so greatful for you help.
ive heard of that b4......idk it depends if u belive in that srt of thing. i know I DO lol








answer mine????http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I call bull.





This is such an old rumor that this house has been placed in every state and every city. Everybody knows where it is but never seems to be able to share the information.





I work in the Haunt industry. I know that you can't sign away your rights. If someone touched you inappropriately, the house would be sued up one side and down the other and find it difficult to obtain future insurance. And they've got to have insurance because you certainly can't sign away your right to be alive. ';Yessir, Officer, the haunt burned down and killed all the patrons, but that's OK because I managed to save their waivers!'; PLUS putting on a haunt is EXPENSIVE and no haunt would give back every penny for making it through.





Yeah, right. Happy Trick or Treat.
Like another person who responded I also work in the haunted attraction industry and I can say with certainty that there is no such thing as a 13 story haunt that gives you your money back if you get to the top. It's an urban legend that is told every year in every state.

No comments:

Post a Comment