Sunday, February 7, 2010

Have you ever experienced a true haunting in the past, that you were too frightened to speak of,even today?

yepp, ( if u mean by haunted by ghost) i can sense a ghost preasens like i can tell if theres a spiret its a LOOOOOOONG storey how it happend so here is some of it.... 1 day 3 days before school i was in the bathroom ( not getting to detaled) then i went to look in the mirror but i didnt see my reflectioon i saw my dead granpa ( i didnt know what he looked like but soon as i saw him its like i just knew him) then me putted me in a calm feeling and he was like lifting me off of the floor then he dropped me and i went crashing down and then BOOOOM! i fainted then 5 mins later i woke up and i went flyinfg downstairs to tell my brother what i have experiensed ( he lives in the basment and im 12 so i cant spell :P) so then i was extericly crying (because i didnt kno what to think and) and then he said '; wat was that huge bang'; than i told him everything i said ( I SAW GRANPA) then he showed me a picture of 30 people from the army before he got shot and died. i picked 1 picture out of the 30 and yess it was him then my brother started freaking out then my brothers book went flying accross the room and then we ran upstairs full speed screaming and ran outside! we called our mom ( she works buisness). we told her everything the scary part about it is that 1 month before that is my mom wanted to go see a paranormal sidekick and she said '; the granpa will always be with the younger one'; and that is me.... so now after i saw him i started seeing ghost and i started hearing them ( my mom thinks that i have an gift) NOW REMEMBER im from Longisland, NY so i experiense alot ( this place is 1 of the most haunted places in America











I HOPE THIS HELPED U!!!! :]Have you ever experienced a true haunting in the past, that you were too frightened to speak of,even today?
Never,I have noticed something though.As a kid my friends and I would explore old houses and spooky places.We'd scare each other and usually run off frightened.


Now many years later when I get together with one of those people.We'll sometimes talk about baseball games we had or recount spooky adventures.What I've noticed is none of us have the same memories.We've all added to the tale in one way or another.Some of them so exaggerated they're unrecognizable.


Human memories are not accurate like videos.A true haunting story,it's not always a lie but it's far from the truth.No matter how much the person telling it swears it is.Have you ever experienced a true haunting in the past, that you were too frightened to speak of,even today?
My definite experience was in the middle of the day, I found it amusing.


I recently slept there where I had my experience but I was too f-ed up to say for sure (friend's birthday), so I do not know if it was me or paranormal. If it was paranormal, it was playing with me for it's own amusement, not of malicious intent.
Thankfully, no. My experiences have all been unique, one-time only events at different places and different forms of manifestations. Never scary, just eye-opening! No one place that I've found seems to be haunted, the events are unrelated except I see them.
i was in my room with my two friends and they were both 20 and i was 19 and we all heard my mom say hi son im home and an hour later my mom actually got home and we ask her wasnt she home an hour ago and she said she had just arrive
No. But when I was I child I was afraid of the dark because of what I might see. Somehow that fear disappeared after unusual things did happen and I did not feel afraid.
Yes.


I'm too frightened to speak of it, even today.
Never was afraid.. If you fear it then you got problems
yes





too frightened to speak of it, then NO

No comments:

Post a Comment