Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are your favorite true life episodes of A Haunting & have you ever had encounters with the paranormal?

Those used to freak me out. I`ve probably seen every episode at least two or three times.





Probably the one about Bobby Mackey`s nightclub slash bar, very interesting back story and it was featured on Ghost Adventures too!





Part 1 of the episode (if anyone hasn`t seen it)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ0NEJh_C鈥?/a>





`The Haunting of Summerwind`and `The Lake Club Horror` were really interesting too.





I`ve had a few experiences but generally go out of my way to avoid that type of thing, like, for that reason I`d never live in a really old house, or next to a cemetery, etc.What are your favorite true life episodes of A Haunting %26amp; have you ever had encounters with the paranormal?
I love the Haunting... one of my fav shows. I've seen them all though... they need some new ones.





And yes, had some very unusual encounters... I can tell many stories but one most memorable included a time when my room was literally ransacked and a paper was type written on the old type writer that did not have ribbon in it.. I ran and returned moments later and all was ';back to normal';. It was spooky... another was when I there was a man laughing upstairs in an old farm house we rented, when my dad came to stay from out of state, he was to stay two days but left early after one and told me later that someone or something was up there with him in the night, even sat on the bed beside him. He was terrified and was up all night. My dad never believed in such until that point.... I could go on forever !What are your favorite true life episodes of A Haunting %26amp; have you ever had encounters with the paranormal?
I don't watch that show but my brother was checking out an abandoned warehouse to play paintball in and he video taped it with his phone to show his friends and when he played it back there was high pitch squeaking and something was messing with the camera and it was louder the closer he got to this one area. they got the **** out of there as fast as they could run
the one with the demon thing called 'seth'. they caught it on tape and the 2 mediums had to clean the house with sage.


i heard a ghost/spirit thing talk in a weird language once. i didn't see anything though.
i like the one where the guy in a picture was trying to protect the lady and it was a picture of a guy in the army...hahaha, so vague. sorry.





i think i have. (:
the one where the little boy had a demon friend that he simply called ';man.'; No i've never had any encounters that couldnt be explained away
Well ....... I have NO favorites ......I am no longer ';haunted'; ...since the divorce ......
The one where the woman dies. No.:)
Episode- Bloody Mary


Never had an ecounter

No comments:

Post a Comment