Friday, February 12, 2010

Is the movie ';The Haunting'; based on a true story?

At the end, it said ';Based on a True Story';, and I'm freaked. I watched it so long ago, but it popped up in my mind just know, and I'm just freaked. I don't know if that was just to make it scary, and not real. If it is real, does anyone know what happened to that family. Someone in my school said it was his mom's friend, but I'm not sure to trust him. Someone just please answer!Is the movie ';The Haunting'; based on a true story?
Normally scary movies and books always say that.. I doubt that it's real.. It's probably not. The stuff that happens in it is literally impossible!Is the movie ';The Haunting'; based on a true story?
If you mean the 1962 version that starred Julie Harris,then no, it's not based on a true story but on a novel by the great Shirley Jackson. I don;t recall seeing that at the end of the film though so you might be thinking of another film. The Haunting of Hill House is the original title

No comments:

Post a Comment