Sunday, February 7, 2010

I saw a question about haunted kittens is this true?

what is a haunted kitten and do they exist I hope its all b.s. I love my kittens and that freaks me out!! I would hate to have to get rid of them!!Ill admit they are weird sometimes but I diesmiss that as being young!!I saw a question about haunted kittens is this true?
Can you find the question and post the URL in so we can check it out too....








But personally.. no kittens cant be haunted.


Sure animals do sence ghosts and beings around a house.


But if they are freaked out by it then that is different..


because if they are im sure anyone would pick up on some weird things happening as well. either cold shivers.. things moving about.I saw a question about haunted kittens is this true?
I didn't see this question, but I'm sure your kittens aren't haunted. I'm pretty sure my cats are insane, but they're not haunted.
Kitten are always cute and playful. There is no such thing like haunted and insane.





They are lovable. Always believe in things and messages that are positive and spread goodwill.





Things like 'haunted kitten' come from rotten mind.





So love your kitten, in fact love everything on this earth.
your not this stupid our you the only thing haunted is the spiders in your brain from non use
it is true .
I wouldn't worry about it. Just love the kittens. There is no such thing as ';haunted.';

No comments:

Post a Comment