Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone know the true story behind the movie ';The Haunting of Conneticut';?

I just saw the movie and I am very curious.Does anyone know the true story behind the movie ';The Haunting of Conneticut';?
The Discovery chan did a documentary on the story a long time ago which is what inspired the movie. That would be a good thing to check out, its pretty interesting. It is also called A Haunting In Conneticut.Does anyone know the true story behind the movie ';The Haunting of Conneticut';?
I've actually heard that people who live near the house of the family that claimed there house in Southington was haunted say that it was a lie.





I don't know if they were lying to make money (though it is very possible), but all I know is that, supposedly, the son had cancer or something and they moved to Connecticut to be closer to the hospital. There was actually an episode of the show called ';A Haunting'; on Discovery Channel about that haunting. Of course, as I said, people who live in that area of Connecticut (the state I live in--I just don't live in Southington), say that the family was lying about the house being haunted.
I know that 'supposedly' a family moves into a house (in Conneticut) because their son has cancer, and they need to live closer to the hospital or doctor. Then they claim that there are some demons in their house.


It's based on the Snedeker family. Their residance was possibly once a funeral home.
read ray garton's book in a dark place


it says all about the TRUE story of the haunting in connecticut and the Snedeker family who experienced it
People move into a house, weird things start to happen. Its a true story that has been told 100000000 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment