Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am led to believe that you can go on 'haunted Christmas breaks', is this true and where can I get details.

Have a look at these links below,


http://www.hauntedengland.co.uk/index.ph鈥?/a>


http://www.paranormaltours.com/reports/p鈥?/a>


http://www.inspiredofspirit.com/joomla/f鈥?/a>


Are you in Britain.I am led to believe that you can go on 'haunted Christmas breaks', is this true and where can I get details.
Sure, why not? If someone creates the story and you choose to believe it, then you can have a haunted break anywhere at any time of the year.I am led to believe that you can go on 'haunted Christmas breaks', is this true and where can I get details.
As in this area I am sure you have Ghost organizations just check your local web listings
I would be interested in any weekend vigils as well, if any one knows of any coming up.
I heard of certain country houses offering these things. maybe a good point to start looking at old country houses that are now hotels.
I am still waiting for ';Pub-hopping with Bigfoot';





Sent in my deposit... they said they would 'call' when Bigfoot was available.
yes you can, never been myself but i would love to go! ive seen them in magazines such as chat its fate and take a breaks fate and fortune. which you can pick up at your local supermarket! or try the web there will be loads!
every question i answer is from UK and i am from America. i have nothing against UK because it's a wonderful and beautiful country ( and why would i make fun of my british Nationallity?) but idk

No comments:

Post a Comment