Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Isnt Mariah Careys song ';clown'; very haunting, but true?

For example, couple of people who have done so much damage to me finally are paying the consequence. One of these ';people'; were arrested recently. Now things kinda are going in place in my life. I guess the same was with Mariah and that physco path ';eminem'; (not wasting my time to find sp) Anyways, the song's meaning is like saying yea this maybe your moment, but sonner or later God will catch up with you. Google the lyrics, its really good. Anyone relate to the song?Isnt Mariah Careys song ';clown'; very haunting, but true?
I love the ';Charmbracelet album'; shame iit didn't do so well.


back to the song... I understand what you mean with the ';haunting part';, I sort of felt the same way when I heard this song like the lyrics are very confrontational when she says somethin' like ';I guess your mama never told you what goes around comes back around'; she is suggesting ';karma'; I'm guessing!!!


It really is a song many can relate too not me though LOL but it has amzing but very strong lyrics... Mariah is probably one of the best writers and my favourite musician OUT THERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment