Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where can I watch the documentary on the true story of a haunting in Connecticut?

online, damn does no one know how to googleWhere can I watch the documentary on the true story of a haunting in Connecticut?
I have googled it. I wouldn't be asking the question otherwise. I have found numerous broken links b/c the production company that made the movie has pulled the documentary.

Report Abuse


Where can I watch the documentary on the true story of a haunting in Connecticut?
Simple; look it up on Youtube. :)


I know they have it because that's where I first watched it.


They have it in parts though. Part 1, part 2, ect.


Each one is about 10mins long I believe.





Hope I helped. Good documentary. The movie was good too,


but way far fetched.
YouTube.


Search Haunting in Connecticut Documentary.


I watched the Discovery Documentary on it on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment