Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I saw on this web site that SAU's Magnolia Bussy Hall Is Haunted Is That Really True.?

To really find out, you'd have to go there yourself, wouldn't you? Would you really accept someone else's story of any place being haunted? For all you know, that person could be a total nut job.I saw on this web site that SAU's Magnolia Bussy Hall Is Haunted Is That Really True.?
I know for a fact it is definetly haunted! I lived in bussey for a while this year and it's really creepy. and yes, I've also heard rumors about ghosts being seen in Harton theatre although I've never seen it

Report Abuse


I saw on this web site that SAU's Magnolia Bussy Hall Is Haunted Is That Really True.?
Baloney, jut baloney. I am a SAU grad and my wife lived in that hall. It is all baloney. No one was hung there. Sheesh, just baloney.

Report Abuse



If you believe in ghosts and hauntings, then probably yes. I would think if I believed in that stuff, I'd figure every place with any amount of history behind it would be haunted.
SAU is located in Magnolia, Arkansas. In the 1950's, a girl hung herself at Southern Arkansas University's Bussey Hall. The room where it happened is in the female resident hall.Some folks think they've seen her ghost there. Also in Magnolia: A ghost has been seen in the Horton Theater. Whether it is the same ghost I do not know, however, over the years, there have been many sightings of the Bussey Hall ghost .

No comments:

Post a Comment