Sunday, February 7, 2010

This is true...its so haunted..?

So yeh first thing I wana sey is i dont really care if you dont believe this story..and second thing its TRUE.!I cant prove it but yeah...you just gotta believe me..


So two years ago I was on holidays in Algeria in my grandads House.They have a big villa with 4 floors.My grandparents sleep in one of the rooms downstairs and My family and I sleep on the 2nd floor where there are a lot of rooms.So anyway my 16 year old sister woke up one night crying..she sweared to us that she saw this little girl with black hair and she was wearing a red dress with yellow eyes..her face was a blank white..she told us that the little girl kept walking nearby and every few steps she would bend down and pick up somthing from the floor..she looked about two years old..


Anyway she told my mom about it and my mom said believed her and told her we can go to sleep in my aunties house if she wanted so we did.Btw when my mom first married my dad they both had a room on the 2nd floor for themselves while they were still looking for a house..and my mom said that everytime my dad was at work she'd be in her room trying to get to sleep.She would turn off the lights and they would switch back on and so after trying many times she would leave them on then sleep.Also in her bed somehting invisible would pull her back back and forth back and forth and she would just sit there scared although she knew what it was...jinns..


She never told my dads mom (granny)about it because they would get annoyed about her making comments.And anyway..my granny always did black magic at that time so my mom didnt feel my granny would like it if she felt accused so she just kept queit about it until my dad and her moved out..


I swear this is a tru story.There are such things as jinns.Footsteps ad banging were also heard.And my sister always saw that little girl who was really a little jinn.She wasnt dangerous but she was just freaky and creeped my sister out.


This aint a question btw.Just wanted to tell u my story cuz i wana see wat u think of it.And its true because i wouldnt be waisting my time making up stories like that.


Leave a comment or question.Thanks !This is true...its so haunted..?
I believe in ghosts, spirits and powers that we don't understand. My house is haunted, though most don't believe me...until they hear the footsteps walking the halls, and nobody is there.





So what you are saying sounds scary!This is true...its so haunted..?
That is really freaky. I would never go in that house. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment