Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: You have been in a real haunted house?

If true, share your experience please.





I'm not talking about the haunted mansion at disneyland either.True or False: You have been in a real haunted house?
true. in my town there is a historical land site called the mason house. its been around for hundreds of years. my friends mom knows the family that owns it so we were allowed to once sleepover in it. it was soo creepy. it was a huge house that had doors that led to no where (like there was one door that if you opened and walked out of youd fall down a flight of stairs since this door was in the wall above the railing), all these old fashioned creepy rooms, a ball room and an under ground cellar with a dirt floor. the town had some ghoster hunter team come in or something and they reported back with actual readings. me and my friends where so scared that we had to follow the buddy system. it was so much fun being scared with all my friends though.True or False: You have been in a real haunted house?
false
False.
Don't believe in that
Yes, my grandparents hallway was haunted. I remember being a kid and feeling ';threatened'; so to speak. A few times I looked down the long end of the hall and saw a silhouette pull its head into another room.
The places I went in claimed to be real haunted houses. I had no experiences there however.
no,
False.
false
False
True.......I could feel the suspnse run through my veins.......Real blood was ozzing from the wall........And the rest......was all a blur
False
true.





i live in one.
False. i'm too scared.
Not now. We did live in one when I was a little girl. We used to hear footsteps and noises all the time. I even saw my great Uncle! He died in WW2! It was spooky!
True,i went up to pittsburgh once,to visit my uncle,and my cousin and I went up to this house,it was not really big,but wood,and tore up,and when we went in,the house blew up and we died.
Not to my knowledge
false
Joking right? you cant possibly believe in ghosts, or haunted houses, could you? have you recently seen any U.F.O.'s? How about small, I mean Big-Feet? Foot? geeze.
nope too chicken lol
True. I grew up in one. People that were home alone were gently tapped on the shoulder numerous times.
False, wouldn't mind visiting one but I'd probably end up screaming!
I love parapsychology. I have always wanted to see a ghost. I have purposely sought out supposed haunted houses just to see something and every time I have been let down. I would like to know there is something beyond death, even if it is a damned existence. The scientist in me looks for the logical explanations in everything, but the philosopher looks for more questions. I don't believe in ghosts, but I sure am scared of them.
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment