Sunday, February 7, 2010

Most haunted, is it true? i dont think so any answers?

FAKE ALL FAKEMost haunted, is it true? i dont think so any answers?
I do not believe that most haunted is true. Its just fake, everything about the show scream fake!





I'm a fan of ghost hunters and psychic detectives. they are cool. they may be fake i do not know, but i know they are a hell of a lot better than most haunted. they are shown on living.Most haunted, is it true? i dont think so any answers?
I have to agree with willow.......... was the funniest thing on TV. The 3 girls..... I nearly wet myself.......
It isn't....they were down near Harlech (North Wales) a few years back and someone I knew found a script of what everyone was supposed to say including that Scouse charlatan.....it's all scripted and rehearsed.





Thumb-down??...it's true...he showed me the script!
A load of claptrap
It is theatre Stephen, pure theatre
no it is not true
I don't think so either, that Brian the medium blokey doesn't convince me AT ALL, it is the funniest thing on TV at the moment though!! LMAO at Yvette, Kath and that other woman just now!!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment