Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you think a Haunting in Conneticut is really based on a true story?

I do believe that it is but i was just wondering what ppls opinions were on it.Do you think a Haunting in Conneticut is really based on a true story?
I def think that it is based on a true story.





I believe in ';Spirits'; not ';Ghosts';.





People say ghosts just to scare you.





I'm not religious or anything but I do believe in spirits.





You can buy the movie with the copy of the real life victims of it.





Watch it, it's pretty interesting.





They said that they could feel the presences during the interview.





Hope I helped (:Do you think a Haunting in Conneticut is really based on a true story?
I think it is. Cancer patients sometimes hallucinate because of the treatments, but are they really hallucinations? According to the movie only the weak can see the spirits. I believe that the house at one point was haunted by this Jonah dude and all the peole Aikman bound to their bodies. But it's no longer haunted, because of the burnt house, burning all the bodies.
watch the tv discovery channel version, its much better.





i believe that while the story could be true, it was grossly over exaggerated. most ghost stories based on true events are.





i think ghosts are real, but they dont do all the **** the movies say they do.
No. I think that creators of movies now, put that on there to gain more audiences. I don't think it actually happened.





Or, if it did, it didn't happen so graphically as depicted in the movie.
Allegedly this is a true story, there have been many films and books on this story. The only ones who really know are those involved, I have an open mind about it.
It's possible, but I'll never know. I did see the documentary with the real family on Discovery channel and that kind of weirded me out.





-Billy
well i dont really believed in ghost so i dont really know if its a camera trick only...ill go investigate and see if its real
I think so. The true story is that someone moved into a house. That's what ';based on a true story'; means.
yeah, i believe that it's true.
maybe idk i go danny phantom and see
I haven't seen the movie yet. But I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment