Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Most haunted real or fake?? and true ghost stories of your own to tell??

This is a long one and yes it really happened. I am now 21 and live in a dorm at New York University, but when I was 17 something happened that I can't forget. First let me fill you in on the details. When my parents got married they lived in my dad's condo here in NYC, but my mom was a country girl and when her parent's died she wanted to move into their house in the country in upstate New York. It is a beautiful Victorian house in the woods about 5 miles from anyone, and it's gothic. My grandparents loved this house and mom wanted to keep it. So they moved into the house and had 3 kids, one is me of course. Nothing real strange about the house started happening until I was about 17, and only that one time...so far. I was in my bedroom and my parent's had gone out for their anniversary. My little brother wasn't home because he was staying with his best friend, Todd. They had a test to study for and thought they would go to school together the next day. It was just me and my sister, Julianna, at home. It was about 9p.m. Not late, but it was dark. To beat it all it started raining and lightning and the lights started blinking. So Julianna ran to my room and said that she wanted to stay with me. She was pretty young then. I told her it would be okay so I lit some candles and turned the blinking lights off. She calmed down and she helped me study for a music test that I was going to have the next day at school. Then after she had calmed down completely I took her to bed-around 9:45. It was still raining hard. So I kept studying and after I got finished with the music book I decided to try some pieces that my music teacher told us to study. It was very boring, so I started improvising and I made the piano vibrate cause I sometimes get roused up in the music. Then I heard my glass of apple cider fall. I thought that it fell because of the piano's vibrating, but it was on my nightstand on the other side of the room. I brushed it off. But I had to take the broken glass downstairs to the kitchen garbage. On my way upstairs I saw my sister had gotten out of bed and was in the family room coped by the fire. She knew not to light the fire by herself, but she told me that she didn't light it, but I knew that we were the only ones in the house. I thought that she was lying, but I said nothing and went back upstairs. Then on my piano stand that holds music I seen the Turkish March by Mozart, I knew it wasn't mine. So I went downstairs and asked Julianna and she said it wasn't hers-I thought she was lying. So I put the fire out and told her to go to bed. She said okay and as she went up the stairs, I went in the kitchen to get some water. Then as I went upstairs again I saw that the music had been taken. When my parents got home I told them about it and mom said that the Turkish March was her dad's, my grandfather's, favorite piece. She thought I was playing a trick on her of course. Then as I was going to my bedroom I looked at our family picture. My grandfather was in it holding a piece of music, I never noticed it before because it was so small. I looked real close and seen the music he was holding was by Mozart. I thought ';Oh Brother!'; I was kindly scared, but not hysterical. I didn't sleep that much that night. The next day in school I sat near an open window in music class because I was hot- I get hot easily. Before the test the teacher said we could take a few minutes to look over the text. The wind blew and turned my books pages to the chapter about Mozart. Then a few seconds later it turned it to the one about Haydn(a classical composer). The thing about Haydn is that his first name was Joseph, and Joseph was my grandfather's first name. It made me wonder. I kept it to myself, who would have believed it?! So was it a coincidence? Was it just the wind? Was it my sister playing a trick on me? Was the spirit of a dead musician? Was it the spirit of my grandfather? Then, a few days later or so, I remembered that Julianna told me that she didn't turn the fire on the other night when it happened. I asked her who did it, and she said that that never happened that she never went to the family room and that she never left her bedroom after I tucked her in. To this day, I don't like to listen to Mozart that much!Most haunted real or fake?? and true ghost stories of your own to tell??
they need to fire evette shes patheticMost haunted real or fake?? and true ghost stories of your own to tell??
i think its real because NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!





i watched like the american version of mh and it was so fake, things actually happened!





i agree, evete sh*ts me up the wall
most tv shows where they are trying to catch ghosts on film never really catch anything. they see a orb on a camera and say that it has to be a ghost... most of the time orbs are just dust.
Its so funny watching those fools SHI@ing themselves, or pretending they're scared! wot a LOAD of SHITE...! i could do better than that if i got paid like them ..
One word.SH1TE.
hahahaha its really crap i ercon they just go around in the dark going...look over there the chair moved aha its a ghost ghost if ur there do it again n they're like omg it moved again but you cant even see it move!
100% fake!! Evette is so ridiculous, its beyond belief!! I do have a couple of strange events, yes. Whether I would say they were ';ghost stories'; is another thing, they were just.........................


unexplained and weird!!!
totally fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they even say at the end that none of what they saw can be proved. its still entertaining to watch though...
well one time i was walking 2 my broo's room cuz he was away and i say this ';man'; staring at me i wasnt that scared he beckoned me to come closer so i did and well... he said ';be careful'; I WAS SCARED!!!!!he had a dark face full of concern and i was worried!!what did he mean?????the next day i almost hurt myself REALLY REALLY BAD i was really badly hurt!!!!then..





he was there looking at me and when i tried 2 talk 2 him he dissapeared then i was suddenly perfectly fine!!and it was a windy winter day and the wind stopped and i was healed.!!!no bruise either!!1





this is prob 1 of the most hard-to-believe stories you'll ever hear but... i know its real and im telling the truth!!!








one time i was in the shower and i was washing my hair and the WATER TURNED FREEZING COLD!!!!then this image appeared in like fire ';droplets'; so to speak but then the water was warm and the image dissapeared and I WAS SCARED 2 DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!i know this is also hard 2 belive but i sware 2 god its TRUE!!!!





well hope i answered ur question well


goodbye!!:)
they really need to show more than glowing red eyes and actors screaming
i have photos of real ghosts that are far better than anything i have seen on most haunted since it began
Until you have experienced things like ghostly apparitions nobody can say they believe in ghosts.


Myself and my husband experienced a couple of things on a Most Haunted night back in Sept 2005 when we visited Tutbury Castle in the East Midlands (UK).


We started out on a tour of the castle in a group of 30, where they held various talks along the way about the history of the castle, and about the ghosts of the castle, we met up with some of the MH team. Yvette, Karl, David, Stuart and Cath then after a while went our own way to look around the castle at our leisure.


Those of you who have visited Tutbury castle will know that The Kings bedroom is apparently one of the most haunted areas of the castle. And those of you who watched The worlds biggest ghost hunt back in 2004 may remember a man ending up with scratches down the back of his neck when he stood near the stairs. He had to move away although one of the TV crew asked if he would mind going and standing back in the same position to see if anything happened again, he agreed and again he was attacked, and he ended up leaving the room almost in tears. When they shown you his neck, he had several fresh scratch marks down the back of his neck. He didnt do them himself, so who did? The kings bedroom is apparently haunted by 2 people. A gentleman on the stairs and a little girl. It was said this man on the stairs felt threatened by the member of the public who stood there and thats why he attacked.


When we entered the Kings bedroom my husband stood next to the stairs hoping to experience something but unfortunately neither of us experienced anything in there. Somewhat feeling dejected, we went back into the throne room, next to the Kings bedroom and i went to stand over by one of the posts whilst my hubby took a photo, but i came over all sick and dizzy, so my hubby came over to see if i was ok and the battery in his camera went completely dead, ok this isnt proof of ghostly phenomenom, but once my hubby moved away from me and the post the batteries sprang back into life, i moved from the post and felt as right as rain again. I havent been able to explain why that happened to this day.


We continued touring the castle, taking photographs along the way, and when looking at the photos that had been taken some appeared with orbs on them, although there is no scientific proof of orbs and ghosts being as one, nobody can explain why orbs are just seen in haunted locations.


Near the end of night my husband went up one of the towers where a woman had apparently jumped from when she seen her husband being brought back dead from battle. He took a few photos up and down the stairwell to see if he could pick up any other photos of orbs, then part way up the tower he stopped of at one of the levels where there was a small window, he again took 2 photos pointing towards the stairwell, continued towards the window and his batteries went completely dead again. He left the tower at this point, and you guessed it, as soon as he left the tower his batteris came back into life, we had a look at the photos he had took up there, out of the 5 pics taken up there, 3 came out really weird, it may just be bad photography on his behalf, although one came out bright red, and neither of us were wearing any red on that night, strange!!!


I know what went on on that night in Tutbury isnt concrete proof that ghosts exist, but it sure does tie in with other events that have happened around the world. There has to be some truth in it, doesnt there??
I find it very peculiar that they always say that Derek has never been there before. So if he is such a powerful medium, where did he come to practice it? The UK is only little. He's obviously from there, and is a medium. But he has never been to the most haunted sites in England? BAH! Total BS. And he and the girl way over act. It's really pathetic. I nolonger watch their dreadful acting.
I am usually very open minded and i definitely believe in ghosts and the afterlife. I watch sixth sense with Colin fry and crossing over with John Edward and totally believe that their gift is for real! But in my opinion most haunted comes accross as being rather false! I think Derek Acorah may have some sort of abilities but half the time they can disprove what he is saying whereas people like Colin Fry and Jonathan Edwards are always shown to be correct in what they are saying.
Here's the thing...





It's not a show about the Most Haunted places...





It's obviously a show about the Most Haunted PEOPLE!





There are no haunted places; just haunted people.
After seeing the show live i would say fake. The show is live ??? yet the woman on the screen (plucked by chance from the audience) who's name was on the auto cue before the show ,was collecting her hand bag from her Friend who was sitting next to her and yet was on the screen as well ?maybe she was the ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment