Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anybody know if the haunted hospital is true or not? If so I need valid proof of it. Southern Ohio only.?

I'm in the Dayton area and I've never heard of it. Where is it?





Okay, here's a link:


http://www.haunted-hospital.com/





The Haunted Hospital in Van Wert, Ohio is no more, due to the extremely poor condition of the building. Since we could not afford to fight the nature of the building, we moved. Our new location is located in the Summit Shopping Center on S. Shannon Street. We managed to secure a nice space that wasn't being used, so we took it and made it into a Very Scary Place, aka.. The Warehouse of Terror!!!Does anybody know if the haunted hospital is true or not? If so I need valid proof of it. Southern Ohio only.?
My sister went to itlast year or the year before I believe it was in the columbus area. Also visit mrps.org

No comments:

Post a Comment