Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Your true love hurt you but you cannot forget her - how to not be haunted by your past?

get a new life!! things happen for a reason, life will get as good as you make it.Your true love hurt you but you cannot forget her - how to not be haunted by your past?
Start building your future.





Seriously, find someone new who you will love more.Your true love hurt you but you cannot forget her - how to not be haunted by your past?
It is a scary thing I know. Everyday I wake up being thankful that I have my first and what I hope my ONLY true love in my life, but sometimes I wonder if I'm making her happy enough to wanna continue with me and spend the rest of her life with me. I know if I ever let her down, or hurt her and she decided she would leave me forever I could NEVER forget her and us staying friends would never be good enough for me. I think I would be forever haunted by the past and there would be no escape for me.
I was riding in a taxicab this morning and there was a female dispatcher on the two-way radio. She was dispatching the cabs to various addresses and the usual dispatch chatter was going on. Suddenly, the dispatcher asked?... Michael Hunt, are you out there... Mike? Do you read me?... Mike Hunt, Mike Hunt... Come in, ... Come In... Come in Mike Hunt. I don't know why this seem so funny to me- it's just a persons name.





I couldn't stop laughing. I think something shot out of my nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment