Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am Haunted by Dark Shadows is it true?

Ok i know that you will think i am crazy but i am not i am really seeing dark shadows when i am dancing around my house like practising for things but there was no body in my room i even feel something hot touch my ear then i got scared i even tell my sister but i was glad that she believe me can some one help me with this i am scared before something else happends this is true oh and one more thing i forgot


when i close my eyes in fear i saw some in side the car and the person was a guy had an accident and there was another guy or girl in the thing i was afarid when i saw that HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE???I am Haunted by Dark Shadows is it true?
Well i'm a Muslim. In Singapore which is where i live whenever we moved in to the new house we always have mass prayers as a cleansing. It's a customary beliefs to us to do that as it help us cleanse the house of and spirits that have attached to the house. it doesn't matter wheteher it's a good or bad spirits but it's act as a way to ask the spirits to leave the house and not bother the owners. I'm not sure which religion do you belong to but if you are a Christian it's better that you go to your local church to ask for help from the priest to help bless and cleanse the house and rid of the shadows. And hopefully it helps you to get rid of what you feared. In case you are from other religions just go to your local priest to help you to deal with these things.I am Haunted by Dark Shadows is it true?
i don't think your crazy far from it in fact.


OK i see shadows in this house we bought all-ways in the same spots in the entrance and by the front windows but its like as soon as you turn to face it it's gone in a flash.


never been touched in this house but we smell perfume and pipe tobacco and we are certain one is my pop who has passed and one we think is my grandma both died in England while I'm in Australia.


now i must ask you do you find yourself waking around the same time during the night??if so what time??


good luck with this and if you don't feel comfortable just say you are not welcome here i find this helps me when I'm unsure.
Good imagination.
pray

No comments:

Post a Comment