Sunday, February 7, 2010

True Horror Stories & Haunted Houses?

If you know any true horror stories or have a link to them, then please tell me!


And if you know of any haunted houses, places or know of any hauntings then tell me about them :DTrue Horror Stories %26amp; Haunted Houses?
This is a website I stumbled across, it's pretty cool. Real people get on here and tell about their own paranormal expierence. They got videos on there and all. It's cool hope you enjoy it.





http://www.yourghoststories.com/True Horror Stories %26amp; Haunted Houses?
The cruise ship that is now a hotel in California, called Queen Mary, that's my favorite popular hauntings.





If you believe in those stuff, you might wanna watch this video, its part of a show Most Haunted, where these people went to Queen Mary for 3 weeks to record any paranormal.





The most scary part is this, where you can hear the voice of a little girl calling out mommy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_0__IAT鈥?/a>





Its at 3:30 minutes part of the video.





Queen Mary is one of the most popular haunting spot, there have been alot of sightings reported ever since it is decomissioned and turned into the hotel





The most active spot is said to be the swimming pool where you can see a little girl running around or wet footsteps (pool is empty now due to the removal of support structure below the pool). It is also said that the changing room for that swimming pool, is the location of a vortex, the place where all spirits come and go or something like that.





This website have some haunting stories too


http://www.scaryforkids.com/





But i suggest that if you see any particular popular haunting locations that you are interested in, search for them in Google, you can find more info that way
Have you ever heard of Corpsewood Manor?





Several Satanist were killed and their castle burned to the ground after their deaths. While they lived they served the townspeople who dined with them homemade wine laced with LSD and had a room that was used for sexual torture.





After their deaths the area is now considered evil. Its all a true story and there is even a book about it. Many bad occurances are blamed on visits to the site.





Heres a link for you to check out.


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
There's a website called Shadowlands (I can never remember if it's .com or .org) that lists haunted places in all 50 states--most of the entries give some info about what happens there and possibly why the places are haunted. It's a good site.
The Bermuda Triangle of course! Though not perhaps haunted, per se.
I can tell you a story that happened to me a couple of years ago. A freind of mine who was deaf told me he really wanted to explore a haunted house and wanted me to come and tell him if I hear anything. So I suggested a place in Brisbane (Queensland, Australia) that my mother told me about, it was an old abandoned psychiatric hospital that had been left to rot when the new mental facility had been completed on the same grounds a kilometre or so from the old hospital. My mum knew about it because she had worked as a nurse in the new hospital for a short while. So on the full moon we snuck in to explore the place and see if we could see any ghosts or see anything supernatural at all. My mum had told me all sorts of horrifying stories of what had happened there, and I have to admit I was pretty much scared shitless before we even crawled through the gate. The building itself was big and pretty much just a 4-5 story rectangle (it was hard to tell it was just a big black lump). They had removed the floorboards of the lower floor to deter people from going inside (buildings in Queensland are always built on stilts because of the hot weather, they call this style ';Queenslanders';), but the foundation beams were still there so if you went underneath you could pull yourself up and carefully walk on the beams up to the entrance to the stairs to the upper floors. It was pretty much the same as every horror movie you've ever seen inside, but , we we're determined to see something. We camped out in the vast empty shower room for a while and turned out our torches and waited. Pretty much as soon as it was dark I started hearing whispers. Sometimes they sounded like loud voices but very, very far away, and then, they'd sound like quiet whispers in the shower room itself. The fact that my friend couldn't confirm whether or not what I was hearing was real made me think maybe I was just hearing what I wanted to hear. We went round the building, it seemed there were 2 floors above the gutted ground floor and maybe 1 floor above but we couldn't get up there because the doors, to what should have been the stairs, on either side of the 3rd floor, were locked. After an hour or two we decided to go home so we left. the voices stopped soon after walking a few 100 metres away from the building. When we got to the train station we realised we had missed the last train and had to wait 4 hours till the first train. Luckily we had brought sleeping bags, thinking we might camp out in the hospital, but, we just decided to go to the park between the train station and the hospital and camp out under a tree for a couple of hours. It was pretty uncomfortable but amazingly my earlier spooking didn't keep me from dozing off. I woke up at maybe 5:00am and my friend wasn't with me anymore. I thought he'd probably gone to the public toilets, or the service station, or even back to the train station but he wasn't in any of those places. It was still half an hour before the first train and the sun was just starting to shine on the horizon so I went to check at the hospital again. He wasn't outside or in the grounds so I thought I'd just climb onto the foundation beams and yell up the stairway. It wasn't till I got to the stairs that I realised I could call till I was blue in the face, but, he wasn't gonna hear me anytime soon. So, I climbed the stairs and walked around the lower floors and the showers but I didn't find anything until I got to the 3rd floor and saw that the staris up to the 4th floor were open. Now, this is where this story sounds stupid because as if you'd climb those stairs alone like this, but, you'd understand if you'd known my friend. He was a really twisted and warped person(this whole thing was his idea remember?? Among the stupid things we'd done together we'd climbed the Story Bridge in Brisbane,drunk, with no safety ropes or nothing, burned an old abandoned house down together, the list goes on...) and prying the door open going up there is exactly the kind of thing he'd do. So much so that when I saw the door open not a single fearful thought came into my mind, I was just relieved to find him so we could go home. So up I went and he was up there alright but he was tacked up on the padded wall by his hands and feet with some kind of wooden stakes and he was screaming but the only sound coming out was a drawn out squeeking groan. It took my eyes a second to adjust to the reddish light up there but when they did I saw that his stomach had been cut open and his stomach and bowels were hanging out of the cut. I ran halfway across the room towards him but stopped when an unseen force stopped me in my tracks and a whirlwind of hot air blew violently around me, the hot currents of air felt like greasy hands sliding all over me. At the exact same time the voices started again but this time the whispers quickly became a cacophony of screaming and growling and barking and it was as if sand had been blown in my eyes and I fell to the ground trying to scramble back towards the door behind me. Somehow, whilst scuttling backward like a crab, I managed to make it to the door frame and fall backwards down the stairs onto the 3rd floor and from there until I reached the park where we slept I remember basically nothing other than my own breathing and heartbeat and running. I must have just fallen through the foundation beams and kept going because I later discovered two deep gashes in my left leg and an egg on my forhead. The next thing I remember is tripping over my friend sleeping in his sleeping bag under the tree where we'd slept as I ran toward the train station. I was of course amazed to see him and he claims he never moved from under the tree or even noticed me get up. I told him what happened on the train home, except that I told him I saw a man with his stomach cut open and not that I thought it was HIM I saw cut open. I don't think he believed any of it, but I know he thinks ';something'; happened, because of my injuries, but, I doubt he thinks I saw what I saw. That's why I didn't tell him because I knew it would make it seem even more unbelievable to him. We don't really speak to each other anymore. The place we went to really does exsist, it's called ';Wolston Park'; and what happened to me there really did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment