Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that there redoing the haunted mansion ride?

at disneyland in Anaheim, CAIs it true that there redoing the haunted mansion ride?
They recently refurbished the Haunted Mansion at WDW this past summer. But I haven't heard of any plans to redo the Disneyland one. I wouldn't think so, considering some of the changes they made at WDW were to make it more similar to Disneyland, plus the last time they redid the Disneyland attraction was around 2003, which really isn't that long ago.Is it true that there redoing the haunted mansion ride?
idk. is that ride any diff than the one in FL cuz iv only bn there
I've been there recently, I don't know if their redoing the entire ride, but they changed it for the Christmas break to the ';Nightmare Before Christmas'; theme. They've probably changed it back by now.





DISNEYLAND RUES EVERYTHING FEELS SO MAGICAL!!!!!


Seriously I wanna work there when I'm older as one of the characters lol
they only change it for christmas


then they change it back.


so dont worry.


its still the same ride
It might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment