Sunday, February 7, 2010

Was it true teletubbies.... haunted?

I don't think its haunted but I have heard some bad rumors that they were bad for kids and symbolized some bad things


For example the purple teletubby is supposed to be a guy and he carries around a purse and sometimes wears a tutu. And that of course would mean that he is gay and parents don't want to see their four year old boys wearing purses and dresses because little kids tend to imitate what they watch on tv.


Here is an article that you might want to read;


http://www.rightgrrl.com/carolyn/teletub鈥?/a>Was it true teletubbies.... haunted?
haunted? by what? and whom?Was it true teletubbies.... haunted?
i think not, yet it is a possibility
No.
it is haunted. don't worry. they have the Ghostbusters working the case.
Yeah, by astral radio signals showing naughty pictures on


the teletubby's screens!


What?


I don't know what you mean, not anywhere in press...


Don't tell me you are bored.


What a load of bull.
I say yes


i use to watch it when i was younger and i had scary dreams from them
Geez, I hope not. My little kids watch that all the time.
1) the teletubbies set was haunted, some one died or committed suicide there


2) Storm if you watched teletubies, you must either be 6 years old or a 45 year old who likes watch kid shows so which one is it huh?
What do you mean? The set is haunted? I never heard of such a thing, but the show always kind of weirded me out. Those creepy things, whatever they are, bouncing around in green grass. I don't know -one friend of mine who is 3 years younger than me used to watch that show. Personally, I prefered the x-files when I was in preschool.....weird I know -but it's better than the teletubbies!
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment