Friday, February 5, 2010

13th floor haunted house true?

I've been hearing for a few years that there's a haunted house where you sign a paper saying if you die it isn't their fault but if you make it to the 13th floor then you are rewarded and they use real blades and stuff. Is this true? A ton of people have told me it is? 13th floor haunted house true?
Never heard of it but I highly doubt it. There is a place in Illinois where you pay $50 to enter---and if you make it all the way through you get $100. I guess they can grab at you there. I don't want to risk $50. haha haunted houses are fun!13th floor haunted house true?
no, for the 13th floor you dont. my friend went to it. she said they didn't sign anything, but she did get to the 9th floor and did get serarated from her group. they chase you. they cant touch you and you cant touch them. :]

Report Abuse



well i am going to it this friday actually it is called the 13th floor they make you sign a waver because they throw spiders and snakes and things at you and if you make it to the top you get your money back there has been like 4 people that have ever made it through
WHAT?! I've never heard of that before but it seems interesting.
i cant baby .... ? i am not smart like u so do what u do...? by but will you r special...by.

No comments:

Post a Comment