Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you believe in ghost? Do you believe houses can be haunted by true evil spirits? and if you do believe that

Do you beleive in Christianity? Do you think the Devil send the spirits?Do you believe in ghost? Do you believe houses can be haunted by true evil spirits? and if you do believe that
i think the devil sends people to make your life hard , especially if your a christian, but remember god is the one who controlls what the devil can and cant do , so all in all its for our own good . can the devil send spirits well if u open the door to him well yea he can do alot to yaDo you believe in ghost? Do you believe houses can be haunted by true evil spirits? and if you do believe that
Of course there is a second spirit world out there with good and bad. The good and bad create a balance. I think right now with all the bad that is happening in the world the balance is being disturbed and creating lots of pain and anguish.

Report Abuse



I don't believe in ghosts. If ghosts are defined as the spirit of someone who has died, then our planet would be bombarded with ghosts. 150,000 people die every day. Even if only 1% of them became wandering spirits, that's about 550,000 ghosts a year. Seems like I would have had some kind of encounter by now.





I am a christian and I do believe in good/evil, but I don't think it has anything to do with spirits or demons. They are just symbols created to explain all the terrible things that happen in the world.
I'm a Christian and I think ghosts are a lot of hooey.
I do believe in ghosts.


I do not however believe that they are sent by the Devil or God.


I feel these souls for whatever reason are trying to hold on to something in this world.


They do not feel they should be dead and are not willing to cross over.


The difference between evil and good spirits would have to depend on how this soul was in life.


Some think I'm kooky :-) but, that's ok!
Every claim in the supernatural - animism, buddhism, christinanity, deism, existentialism, faith, ghosts, horoscopes, idolatry, judaism, karma, mormonism, necromancy, osiris, pachacute, quetzacoatl, rastafarianism, shamanism, taoism, universism, voodoo, wahabi, xenu, yahweh, and zoroaster - is unproven bullsiht.





The only evil is religion itself. No other ideology has managed to convince people that asking questions and checking the facts is ';offensive';.





';Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.';


- Blaise Pascal
I believe we are energy, no devil or god can stop that.
yes I believe in everything, good/ bad/ god and devil/ i believe in spirit/ i believe in witch/spells/ (own experiences)


On Oct 17/05 was my brother, On Oct/24/05 my mom, they pass away just recently, I had have very hard time, I love my brother, but he didn't grow up with us, we have a families diferences.we did not go to his funeral but i went to my mom's i did.


There was a person who went to my house and brough some fruits for my mom, so he asked my niece to call her, she was surprise to heard that, when my sister came out she asked him ';how can i help you?';, and he said, I just bringing this to your mom, because she asked me for them. my sister very intriguin asked him ';when did you spoke with her last?, and he said ';I just was passing by and a saw your mom and she asked me where i have been that she have not seen me?, so i explained her that i have been away out of the city, then my sister asked how she was dress, and he told her and discribed the dress that she was wearing the day she died, so she told him, the true, the man became shaking, and very pale, he did not believed it but then he said, so i promiss her that i will bring the fruits and here they are, he left but now you can image how he felt, then the same hytory with another gentleman, she asked him where have you been, that i have not seing you for so long? the man told her that he have been sick, so she asked him that when he is near there always pass by, so he did, but only to find out that she was already dead when he had spoken with her. In my case, she knew that i did not like her to smoke, but she used to say that nobody will prohibited her that, neither her dr. she used to said that she have been a smoker for 50 years, and she won't quit, and besides she said ';i won't die for smoking';, but my point is that she have been at my house in 4 ocasion, at the midle of the night or around 2 to 4 in the morning i have been awake for the smell of the cigarrettes, i hate it, i have many dreams about her, and semi- concious on may the 10 i was close to talk to her, but then i realize that i am not ready yet to do it. but i know that smellis real is not in my mind, i am not crazy, i cook a lot, i light candles, so i know that smoke came from her smoking. now you tell me. A acouples years ago, when my 3 kids were teens, i used to leave in a corner house, always full of kids. at that time i used to work at night, 5 to 1 so i have plenty of time to cook, to read, and to get ready for work, so in that house always used to hapen many weary thing, a used to see a tall shadow that always was looking at me, i could feel his precesnce, but when i turn he always moved away, this hpnd for almost 4 months until i talked about him with a friend he asked my if i was scary, or if i got gh pm so he recommended me to talk to him and asked what he wants, i said that i was going to do it, but since then he never appeared again, now that we do not leave in that house my dghts are telling me about a red eyes that they saw at the windows when they were caming back from their graduation party, they were scary but they never made comments about it until now, and i am telling you i heard many things in that house, i felt, and a saw. sometimes i know/ i sense when something is going to happened. my kids call me a witch, everything i used to said to them always happened, so they told me not to do it, so i do not but when i felt the need to said i said it, not matter what.
Yes, I do believe in ghosts and evil spirits. I do believe in Christianity, and no I don't think the Devil sends ghosts. I think they are lost spirits, but the Devil does send demons, which cannot be claimed as ghosts, since they were never human.
Satan sends demons . The bible tells us once you are dead, you are no longer a part of this earth. so no there are no ghosts. If your seeing something, it is likely a demon. You should immediately pray and ask God to keep and protect you. Never NEver confront a demon. They are REAL.


Yes i am a born again Christian. I worship Jesus as my savior, and i do believe Jesus Christ is God..Because the bible tells us so.........Study the bible. All of these answers are there. Http://www.audio-bible.com
Of course there Ghosts out there and houses being haunted. My cousin lived briefly in a house that was haunted, believe me I hated going in there. As for Christianity I believe in God, but as for the devil sending spirits, naa that just isn't so.
One time on a camping trip I was walking back from the bathrooms at that moment right between day and night and I saw someone walk across the front of the site and stop behind a tree. So I figure one of the people is going to jump out and try to surprise me, so I pull out my flashlight, walk up to the tree, turn on the light, and there's no one there.





As a child the chandelier used to swing from side to side, and the radio would turn on by itself in the middle of the night.





One time I was alone in a house, and I felt a presence. I looked a mobile hanging motionless, and said, ';If there is anyone else here, make the mobile spin.'; The next moment, the mobile began to spin.





One time I was driving into Ponca State Park to set up a large camping gathering, and the sides of the road were lined with spirits. All standing there, clearly visible to everyone, calmly welcoming us back.





On another camping trip, we felt a spirit near the bon-fire. We had a ring of 40 tiki-torches around the bonfire. It was a still and windless night, but all the tiki flames near the spirit bent in. One of the people in the circle had a fancy camera. After the campout she went to get the film developed, and all the photos from before the visitor turned out, but after that all the film was blank. She took the camera in to be repaired. The repairman asked if she'd been in a nuclear power plant. All the innards were fried from electromagnetism





My grandmother died while my niece was in utero. After my niece was born, she would look up at areas where no one was standing, and laugh and giggle. We all knew that she was looking at gramma, so we never showed her any pictures. Finally, at about a year old, she could speak, and my sister showed her the family photo album. My niece picked out her photo and said, ';That's Old Gramma.';
I believe in ghosts, although I don't believe in demons so the devil can't be responsible for ghosts or evil spirits. Ghost are spirits trapped or ';stuck'; in this world but on the other side of the viel of time. They will find the way home to where they belong when they come to a peace with whats going on on earth that concerns them or grieves them. Usually that has something to do with a still living family member or grief. I've come to a belief that you can tell them to go home and they will. Good luck with whatever experiences you are going through.
of course i do! go to the winchester mystery house and try to tell me you dont believe in them.
I am a christian . And I have lived in two separate houses where I witnessed some thing out of the ordinary . I'm not going to say it was evil or good ,spirits or ghost, but something was very upsetting in both of the homes . It wasn't just me , my whole family experienced some thing at one time or another in both homes .
Ghosts are real...when yopu get a chill up your spine, a candle flickers and turns blue, and it gets coold, it indicated a ghost is near...Christianity is just a way of pople explaining what happends...there are too many rules..so no...i dont belive in them...The Devil did not send the spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment