Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland is decorated with Nightmare Before Christmas....?

until November 1st???? I wanted to go November 9th. Am I gonna miss it? :(Is it true the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland is decorated with Nightmare Before Christmas....?
Disneyland in California's Haunted Mansion is decorated as The Nightmare Before Christmas until January.Is it true the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland is decorated with Nightmare Before Christmas....?
Thanks all of u guys. My bday's Nov 9th. I've seen the whole NBC decor @ the mansion before %26amp; I love it. I saw an ad saying it was till Nov 1st but I guess they're just talking bout Halloween decorations and festivities being over by then. While I'll miss the cool decor, I'll still get to see Jack!

Report Abuse



No that's not true. My birthday is November 11th and we go every year for my birthday and the decorations are always up. They keep it up for a while, so don't worry when you do they will still have everything set up. Trust me! You have nothing to worry about.
the mansion one is up until after Christmas or something


it's soooo cute you have to see it but get a fast past because the line is HUGE
I'm afraid so :( but I'm not exactly sure...Go to one of their websites: Disneyworld.com! Have a great time at WDW sweety!
  • buy web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment