Friday, February 5, 2010

Is the Ouija board real because all my friends say it is and that there house is haunted is it true?

Well,as much as i want to say 'no'.


I have to say yes,ouji boards are real.


Of course everyone wants to believe its non sense,but it isnt it actually works.


Me and my friends have some bad expierence with it,but also good.


For example,My friend was playing it trying to mess around with the ouji board(which you arent supose to do,but she did it anyways) so her friend asked the ghost 'are you a bad ghost?'


it answersd yes,After that her friend asked'Who are you sitting beside?'


and it said'Behind her' The ouji board pointed at my friend.


not believeing it her friend asked


'will she die if she turns around?'


it said 'yes'


her friend being a fool,turned around yelling.


'haha Lies,nothing happend'


at that point,You saw Someone pulling her hair,making some of it fall out.


It was scary i tell you,also ouji board are 100% real.why? because this is how people use to communicate with the people that have already passed on,Good or bad.


Yes,its true if you mess around with the ouji,it will haunt you.


I have Another story which scares me But pretty sure you dont want to hear it.


So just telling you,Dont play with ouji boards,because it takes alot of strength to get rid of the ghost,when you already invited it. D;Is the Ouija board real because all my friends say it is and that there house is haunted is it true?
Not true... superstition + ignorance.











In 1892, in an early business takeover, William Fuld became the owner and president of the Kennard Novelty Company, which had developed the final form of the talking board. He then renamed it the Ouija Novelty Company. Fuld was such an enthusiastic promoter, even claiming that he had invented and named the board, that his name is still associated with it, and its actual originators are mostly forgotten. Capitalizing on public fascination with the exotic and mysterious far east, Fuld declared that Ouija was the Egyptian word for good luck. It's more likely, however, that he derived the name from the Moroccan city of Oujda.Is the Ouija board real because all my friends say it is and that there house is haunted is it true?
I really doubt it. I played it with a few friends, one of them tries to scar everyone, before and it moved but nothing really spooky happened. Then I played it with one of my friends that doesn't like to be over dramatic and try to scar everyone and it never moved. It also didn't work when I played it by myself. I think your friend is just trying to scar you or just really into it.
It is very real and the only way it won't work is if you don't beleive I've had a few very real experiences that scared the crap out of me the house is not haunted what a ouija board does is open a gateway for demons or evil spirits they lie to you and want to possess you
the first answerer already proved to us that he never played the ouija game and that hes an idiot!


if u would try it,and do it well,u will definitely see that its true
No. Ouija boards are complete nonsense. By the way, it should be ';their (not there) house....';

No comments:

Post a Comment