Friday, February 5, 2010

Anyone know where I can go to find a true haunted sanitarium/building that I can actually go to in NC?

there is a place between kings mountain and gastonia and a little south of bessemer city, that was the spot of an asylum many years ago, and it's known that a horrible, multi murder happened there. i think that maybe there was some type of school there.


sorry i can't remember the name, but i was there(during the day light) and there are a lot of torn up structures up there. let me know, and i will try to research it as well.Anyone know where I can go to find a true haunted sanitarium/building that I can actually go to in NC?
You might keep checking the listings under NC at http://www.ultimate-haunted-houses.com and see if one eventually gets listed there. It has not just Halloween haunts but ';real'; scary places too and new links are being added all the time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment