Friday, February 5, 2010

Does anyone have any true(possibly true) haunted stories they will share?

When I was a kid I lived in a house that was built in 1880 or so. There was one instance where both my sister and I distinctly heard a door open and footsteps. The next day the back door was unlocked and open when our dad was the only one with the key; he was upstairs sleeping the whole time, and we had locked ourselves in the room with him after this happened. Strangely, when we went downstairs the next day the back door was unlocked with no damage to the lock or the door, and there was a trail of blood through the house where we had heard the sounds.Does anyone have any true(possibly true) haunted stories they will share?
I used to live in a small house (not so old) in sydney's western suburbs and my cats used to hiss at things that werent there and i had a touch lamp that used to set itself off all the time. One night i was trying to sleep and i had left the curtains open, and the kitchen light was on, so there was a reflection on my side of the glass, and i opened my eyes and in the reflection i saw a woman, and small boy and a pram. I gasped and looked over but there was nothing there and checked back in the reflection and the image was gone.


A couple of days later my mum was talking to the neighbour and she had said that the previous tenants moved out because they kept seeing a woman and a child.





Swear to god, that story is trueDoes anyone have any true(possibly true) haunted stories they will share?
Yeah - when i was younger the house i grew up in was really haunted. There was an old lady who died in the house but she was real nice and a prankster,she used to hide car keys, jewelery, hairspray etc.. we would find the hairspray in the fridge, jewelery in the washer just after it had finished.She used to sit on the end of my bed which freaked me out.There was also another ghost, a man and he was horrible. He used to smell like rotten cabbage water or sewerage or something,it was foul smelling.My mother said a few times that she felt him crawl up the bed and lie on top of the bed and breath on her and she couldn't move,and he use to pull my bed away from me and i used to fall down the gap(i used to curl up against the wall) the list goes on, email me if u wanna know more kate_bush_07@hotmail.com





hope i havent scared you
Well, at my houses nothing really from me. I';ve seen white and black figures out the corner of my eye and a red light in the bathroom when no lights were on (that just happened a few minutes ago...) a sudden burst of fear, and a shadow of a man was over me, even though nobody was downstairs, AND a doll was on the floor upside down, even though there is no way it could have fallen that way (and it looks a tad bit like my mom...) . My brother has heard giggling, sudden burst of fear, shadows, and it looks like a body is in his part of the attic (no kidding, it goes down where the head, body, butt, and feet would be and up where the neck, arms, knees would be. We've never been in the attic before either. ) In my grandpa's I've seen a black- extremely man like-figure. My brothers seen it to and, once, our cousin and him where looking outside late at night white coals from a fire they lit and put out hours ago, and then it was normal again. Yeah our life is very haunted... :'(
that movie paranormal activity
The house my husband grew up in wasn't that old. It was built during the late 1940's. His parents purchased the house in the early 1970's from the old man who had lived there. His wife had died and he was going to live with one of his kids.





The family would hear footsteps, and doors shutting late at night. After several investigations and kids and parents denying walking about at night, the family would joke that it was Ester the Ghost. Ester was the former owner's wife who had not died in the house.





Late one night DH was sitting in the living room watching tv after everyone went to bed. He heard footsteps and glanced into the hallway where he saw his mom staring back at him. He looked back at the tv and then freaked a bit because he realized the woman was not his mom. He jumped up and headed to the hallway only to find his dad coming out of his room. His dad was freaked out because an older woman wearing a pink robe with curlers in her hair was standing over his bed and then disappeared.





They both looked in on DH's mom who was sound asleep in the bed. She never wore curlers, didn't have a pink robe and was, pardon the expression, dead to the world. Every time DH gets a bit skeptical I just remind him of his encounter with Ester. It still raises the hair on the back of his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment