Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that your house could be haunted?

The reason why i asked is because me and my friend thinks that there is something wierd going on in My House!


so i am wondering if this is true or not. I need the truth and the advice. Thanks!Is it true that your house could be haunted?
It depends on your belief because I know some people who says their dead grandma be walking around and knocking stuff down for attention. But other people say ghost are not real. So its really up to you on what you believe in my opinion ghost are not true but spirits are. Yes, there is a difference.Is it true that your house could be haunted?
Look here is the deal, if you think a house is haunted try a seonce to conect to the spirit world and ask if there are any spirits in the house and be polite and say could you please make a noise, one last thing do it in the morning and in a room you think is the most haunted.
I think some houses are. and have you checked out the history of the land where your house sits.
Yes of course anywhere can be haunted (depending on how open minded you are.)


http://www.theshadowlands.net


http://www.ghosts.org


You can get information on the subject from those two sites.
it could be,ther are some haunted houses in America
first of all,yes...haunted houses exist!and second,it is happen to ppl not the house..mostly happen to the famlys tht hav teen girl(13-18 y old) and it is call poltergiest...
No, I never claimed it was.Your .your house isn't either
This is a long one and yes it really happened. I am now 20 and live in a dorm at New York University, but when I was maybe 16 or 17 something happened that I can't forget. First let me fill you in on the details. When my parents got married they lived in my dad's condo here in NYC, but my mom was a country girl and when her parent's died she wanted to move into their house in the country in upstate New York. It is a beautiful Victorian house in the woods about 5 miles from anyone, and it's gothic. My grandparents loved this house and mom wanted to keep it. So they moved into the house and had 3 kids, one is me of course. Nothing real strange about the house started happening until I was about 16 or 17, and only that one time...so far. I was in my bedroom and my parent's had gone out for their anniversary. My brother wasn't home because he was staying with his best friend, Tod. Tod and him were real close, not in a gay way though. It was just me and my sister, Julianna, at home. It was about 9p.m. Not late, but it was dark. To beat it all it started raining and lightning and the lights started blinking. So Julainna ran to my room and said that she wanted to stay with me. She was pretty young then. I told her it would be okay so I lit some candles and turned the blinking lights off. She calmed down and she helped me study for a music test that I was going to have the next day at school. Then after she had calmed down completely I took her to bed-around 9:45. It was still raining hard. So I kept studying and after I got finished with the music book I decided to try some pieces that my music teacher told us to study. It was very boring, so I started improvising and I made the piano vibrate cause I sometimes get roused up in the music. Then I heard my glass of water, or apple cider or whatever it was, fall. I thought that it fell because of the piano's vibrating, but it was on my nightstand on the other side of the room. I brushed it off. But I had to take the broken glass downstairs to the kitchen garbage. On my way upstairs I saw my sister had gotten out of bed and was in the family room cozed by the fire. She knew not to light the fire by herself, but she told me that she didn't light it, but I knew that we were the only ones in the house. I thought that she was lying, but I said nothing and went back upstairs. Then on my piano stand that holds music I seen the Turkish March by Mozart, I knew it wasn't mine. So I went downstairs and asked Julianna and she said it wasn't hers-I thought she was lying. So I put the fire out and told her to go to bed. She said okay and as she went up the stairs, I went in the kitchen to get some water. Then as I went upstairs again I saw that the music had been taken. I knew it wasn't her this time. When my parents got home I told them about it and mom said that the Turkish March was her dad's, my grandfather's, favorite piece. She thought I was playing a trick on her of course. Then as I was going to my bedroom I looked at our family picture. my grandfather was in it holding a piece of music, I never noticed it before because it was so small. I looked real close and seen the music he was holding was by Mozart. I thought ';Oh Brother!'; I was kindly scared, but not hysterical. I didn't sleep that much that night. The next day in school I sat near an open window in music class because I was hot- I get hot easily. Before the test the teacher said we could take a few minutes to look over the text. The wind blew and turned my books pages to the chapter about Mozart. Then a few seconds later it turned it to the one about Haydn(a classical composer). The thing about Haydn is that his first name was Joseph, and Joseph was my grandfather's first name. It made me wonder. I kept it to myself, who would have believed it?! So was it a coincidence? Was it just the wind? Was it my sister playing a trick on me? Then, a few days later or so, I remembered that Julianna told me that she didn't turn the fire on the other night when it happened. I asked her who did it, and she said that that never happened that she never went to the family room and that she never left her bedroom after I tucked her in. To this day, I don't like to listen to Mozart that much!


I am not schizophrenic because this only occurred once and with that it occurs more. I know about mental illnesses because my mom is a supervisor of an asylum and my dad is a doctor there. Plus others have noticed things in my house.
of course not ghost and monsters r not real
yes your house is haunted. the ghosts do not like your avatar name.

No comments:

Post a Comment