Sunday, February 7, 2010

Share your true scary/haunted stories?

Hey, I just want to hear some good true scary stories from people, I want a thrill they are entertaining....share some stories that you have experienced...I want to hear your scary/haunted experiences?Share your true scary/haunted stories?
When I was in 4th grade my dad diarrhea sharted (very runny) in the car. I was in the back seat right behind him and it was a 20 minute car ride home. That was frightening.Share your true scary/haunted stories?
Here is an article I just had published that is about some true experiences my friend and I had in Cripple Creek Colorado... this should definitely do it! It was very scary:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
bleh, well





I was in my bro's room playing with his xbox, and then all of a sudden i feel something grab my arm, i jump and quickly look around the room.





I was in the bathroom taking a shower, i always make sure the door is lolocked, and i walk out and the door is wide open.





I was in the living room with my mom and we were watching TV, all of a sudden you hear this HUGE BANG BANG BANG on the walls outside of our house, we run to the window to see what it was and nothing was there.





My brother always saw a man walk back in forwarth in front of our yard





My parents beds shook, a King size bed shook on it's own.





bleh, i have much more, we moved out of that house and now it is calm and relaxing here, yay!
BOO!!
I have had way too many to talk about, it would take all day

No comments:

Post a Comment