Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you know any true ghost stories or have seen spirits or lived in a haunted house?

Yes a long time ago, my parents had met an older woman who liked to go ghost hunting and she had invited us along. She had taken us to a graveyard, and morgue during the early early morning it was creepy and we walked through the dark morgue. The cemetary had what looked like everything from that childs room including the bed. There was this chair in the morgue which the cushion was indented looking like someone was sitting on it already.Do you know any true ghost stories or have seen spirits or lived in a haunted house?
I thought I had seen a ghost once but I ruled it out as sleep paralysis. I was sleeping and was awaken by pounding on the wall. The pounding was getting closer and closer so I decided to take a look. I saw a grayish figure about 10 feet away just starring at me. I was young and terrified so I ducked under the covers. The reason I believed this was sleep paralysis is because I fell right back asleep. If I would have been fully awake there is no way I could have fallen back asleep.Do you know any true ghost stories or have seen spirits or lived in a haunted house?
There's several stories that may or my not be true. How 'bout I give you one of my personal experiences?


So I was at my Dad's house. My younger self and my nephews from around the same age were home alone and playing games. I got frustrated because one wouldn't follow the rules and leaned against the stove, arms crossed. Then, from out of the hallway, a knife emerged in a spinning circular moving toward me. It landed sideways on my crossed arm, its sharp end pointing toward my heart. We were too young to be frightened, so we started to look in the hall and the hall's room. Of course, we found nothing. And of course, no one believed us.
Yes, myself and my husband live in a haunted house. We have also captured an apparition on video, as well as several EVP's and poltergiest-like activity. We believe our home in haunted by the spirits of a man, woman and and young girl.


We are still gathering evidence..
my granny told us first let me explain to you my granny was a huge christian everyday reading the bible all day the t.v. was on t.b.n. she told us one time when she was little she was laying in her bed and she saw a black hand and a couple of weeks later her mother died





i myself haven't seen really anything to get crazy about but i do believe there are demons walking this earth and if you really think about it that's way scarier then a ghost
I have been in so called haunted houses and I have never seen a ghost, therefore they must not exist.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment